Thursday, May 24, 2012

Post 5- Another Tragedy

I am so grateful for Nurse! She went to tell Romeo to come and see me before he leaves, and took him my ring. Romeo and I had a lovey night but my mother came to give me some news so he had to leave.So apparently Paris talked to my father about marrying me. My father promised Paris that I would marry him on Thursday night, that's only two days away! I don't want anything to do with that man. My father said he will leave me to die if I do not marry him. I can't just  forget about Romeo and marry Paris. My life is such a mess, so I went to seek Friar Laurence's advice. Unfortunately, I met Paris there. We talked a bit, but Friar rushed him out. Friar had a plan for me. He made a potion that would put me to sleep for 42 hours. It will make it seem like I am dead, so I don't have to marry Paris. I passed out as soon as I drank it. I can only imagine everyone's reaction. I'm sure Nurse and my mother are devastated. I wonder what is going through my father's mind, he must be so heart-broken. And poor Paris, he was so excited to marry me. Well, it's something I must do to remain faithful to my husband. It will all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment