Monday, May 14, 2012

Post 2- The Party and Balcony

So many unexpected things happened tonight, I don't even know where to start! At first, I was kind of hesitant about the party. I was nervous about meeting Paris. While I was dancing with some people, I met a handsome man named Romeo. He is very kind and sweet. I instantly knew it was love at first sight. We danced, kissed, and talked the rest of the evening. Everything was perfect until the party had ended and Nurse told me that he was a Montague. A Montague! I couldn't believe it, the person I love is part of the family that my family despises.
That night, I was on my balcony confessing my deepest thoughts. It is so terrible that Romeo is a Montague. I just wish he could have a different name. Little did I know, Romeo had come to see me and heard everything I had said. I was so embarrassed at first, but then I was upset and worried. I was upset that he had been spying on me. I was extremely worried that he would think I was desperate and wouldn't like me anymore. He confessed his love for me. I am so happy that we have mutual feelings. Romeo and I decided we wanted to be married. Romeo left as quickly as he came, but he said he will take care of everything, and make sure everything is in order for us to get married. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment