Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Post 4- Tradgedies

The greatest day turned into the most terrible day ever! Everything happened so quickly after Romeo and I parted. The story is, he ran into Tybalt, my cousin. Tybalt, always being so prideful, challenged Romeo. Romeo refused to fight so Mercutio took his place and fought him. Tybalt stabbed and killed Mercutio. Romeo got upset and wanted avenge his dear friend Mercutio. The fight ended with Romeo stabbing Tybalt and killing him. The Prince sought out the fight with my mother and Lord Montague. Finding Tybalt dead, my mother demands that Romeo be killed. Benvolio attempted to defend Romeo but my mother would just not have it. Lord Montague defends his son as well. The Prince as torn, he decided to let Romeo live but he banished him from Verona. Can you believe it? My dear Romeo must leave just hours after our marriage, we have not even had our wedding night! I don't know what to do! I cannot live without my beloved Romeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment