Monday, May 14, 2012

Post One- The Fight and Paris

Everyone has been talking about the fight in the market this morning, it was between the Montagues and Capulets, as always. Obviously Tybalt was involved, he always seems to be causing trouble and looking for a fight. And then there was my poor father, who is getting so old, while trying to defend himself with a sword from the Montagues, my mother told him he needed a crutch. Apparently the fight got so out of control that Prince went down and declared death to whoever continued to fight.

My mother Nurse just finished speaking with me about starting to find a man to marry. My father is throwing a party tonight, and a man named Paris will be there. Mother and Nurse say that he is very good looking and is a suitable man to marry. But honestly, I haven't even thought about marriage yet. I'm only thirteen, I don't feel prepared enough to get married. I know my father agrees, he is so caring and always wants the best for me. I'm sure he would understand if I don't want to get married yet. I guess I'll have to wait until the party tonight, I might as well give Paris a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment